- Users can consult a pharmacist online through the app.
- Pharmacist will advise users about their medications, side effects, drug-interactions, etc.
- The pharmacist will also help patients or users to interpret some basic lab tests like A1C results, cholesterol reports, etc.
- Patients can ask any questions related to glucose monitoring or injection techniques.
- Pharmacist will even help users on how to find manufacturer's copay assistance for a lot of brand name medications.
- Pharmacist will prepare a medication chart for patients, especially seniors.
- Pharmacists will help you select a suitable OTC supplement to manage diabetes or other chronic health condition.
- Pharmacist will educate users about complications of diabetes and ways to prevent them.
Disclaimer: Pharmacist's advice cannot be a substitute to your doctor's treatment and care. The advice available in the app and offered by the pharmacist or homeopath will be based on the treatment offered by your doctor. Our service is primarily educating the users on the medications, usage, side effects, interactions and adherence.